Renters Insurance in Florida
Florida is home to different types of people. Renters of St. Petersburg, FL come in all forms; from renters looking to live out the rest of their lives in Florida to those looking to explore what the city has to offer. The one thing that stands out among all these people is the fact that they all need renters insurance.
It is not an issue of how old you are, or whether you have a lot of things you would like to protect — renters insurance needs to be an essential aspect of your lifestyle. Many have said that the Florida insurance market can be a bit hectic to navigate, but this need not be the case. If you get confused about coverage options such as wind and fire coverage in the sunshine state, you should seek out the services of Great South Insurance Agency.
Why Do You Need Our Services?
You need our services for three main reasons:
- First, it is very likely that your landlord will require you to maintain a policy as one of the conditions of leasing the property. Given that this has been written into your lease, it means that it is enforceable, just like all other provisions.
- Secondly, you need to protect your property. The insurance policy possessed by the landlord will not cover your personal belongings.
- Thirdly, you require liability coverage. Lawsuits are quite common in St. Petersburg, FL.
Renters’ policies provided by Great South Insurance Agency cover different aspects. Many renters assume that it is only limited to theft and fire, which is a big misconception. Other common perils covered include:
- Hail or windstorm
- Civil commotion or riots
- Malicious mischief or vandalism
- Volcanic eruptions
- Accidental discharge of steam or water
Great South Insurance Agency strives to make sure that we have met all your insurance needs. Visit our offices or call one of our agents to discuss your options.